Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2003/02/04 16:27:02 UTC

Re: Custom summary

Redirecting to lucene-user.

No, not out of the box.  You have to get the whole field of a document
and look for the pieces of query in it yourself.

Otis

Re: Custom summary

Posted by maurits van wijland <m....@quicknet.nl>.
Marco, Otis,

Check the user and development list, because there has been a post on a
summary.
I believe it was combined with a term highlighter.

regards,

maurits.