Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Kuo <st...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/08 09:59:29 UTC

PJA Toolkit and Tomcat

I'm trying configure PJA Toolkit 2.4 with Tomcat 4.0.3
(running under Windows 2000).  In addition to making
pja.jar accessible, I need to apply the following
parameters to the java command line (or equivalent):

-Xbootclasspath/a:pja.jar
-Dawt.toolkit=com.eteks.awt.PJAToolkit
-Djava.awt.graphicsenv=com.eteks.java2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironment
-Djava2d.font.usePlatformFont=false

I'm not sure where to place this within Tomcat.  I've
tried placing these parameters in the environment
variable JAVA_OPTS (per the catalina.bat file
instructions) without success.

Has anyone gotten PJA Toolkit to work with Tomcat 4?

Thanks, Steve