Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by "Du, Fan" <fa...@intel.com> on 2016/04/01 07:13:45 UTC

[Performance Isolation WG] Report executor state for one specific state (Was: Re: Why not add executor state when report slave usage)

Another thought here.
Maybe the usage method can have a second polymorph by:
usage(Executor_State)
to collect usage for executor of one specific state, like RUNNING.
This will make the caller more easily to use the API without anymore
filtering.

Any comments would be welcome!