Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> on 2018/11/02 09:11:28 UTC

Re: Why dont't have a csv formatter for kafka table source

Hi Jocean,

these kind of issues should go to the user mailing list. I've cross posted
it there and put dev to bcc.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
I already answered his question but forgot to CC the mailing list:

Hi Jocean,

a standard compliant CSV format for a Kafka table source is in the
making right now. There is a PR that implements it [1] but it needs
another review pass. It is high on my priority list and I hope we can
finalize it after the 1.7 release is out. Feel free to help here by
reviewing and trying it out.

Regards,
Timo

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/6541