Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Clinton Davidson <Cl...@plumtree.com> on 2005/01/22 01:54:15 UTC

maven pluto:deploy-all in 1.1

I get the error:

No goal [multiproject:install]

A plugin has attempted to use a goal that does not exist.

Has anyone else encountered this error? I'm using Maven 1.0.2

Thanks

Clinton

Re: maven pluto:deploy-all in 1.1

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Clinton,

I've been able to duplicate your error on a clean environment.  It looks
as though I've introduced a bug when I added the pluto maven plugin
install to the deployment.

The problem I have is that the pluto maven plugin is needed for the
build - but I have to build it before I use it. I thought I had resolved
this, but it looks like the only reason it's worked for me is because I
already had the plugin installed in a local repository.

I'll plan to take a look at this in the near future, I apologize for the
inconvenience.  In the short term, I'll also attempt to publish a work
around.

David