Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org> on 2018/01/01 13:53:56 UTC

Re: [IMPORTANT] Re: Git migration next steps

What has changed that I am not authorized? I have updated ID to the same
password as before.
I thought git-wip-us repository would be r/w.
I still have this error:

Counting objects: 68, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (32/32), done.
Writing objects: 100% (68/68), 9.25 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 68 (delta 14), reused 35 (delta 0)
remote: You are not authorized to edit this repository.
remote:
To https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/maven-surefire.git
 ! [remote rejected]   SUREFIRE-1416 -> SUREFIRE-1416_2 (pre-receive hook
declined)
error: failed to push some refs to '
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/maven-surefire.git'

Cheers