Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by kristjankelt <kr...@hotmail.com> on 2009/11/03 18:02:45 UTC

Tapestry Templating

Hi,

I remembered that there is a module that will allow me to generate Tapestry
pages "offline" - tapestry-templating. I did not need such a feature before
but now when I started to check it, I found that the Tapestry homepage
(http://tapestry.apache.org/) refers to the non existing page
http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry-templating/.

After little googling, I found this
http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapx/tapx-templating/index.html page but
it also refers to mostly non existing content.

Does anybody have an idea what is the status of this project or is there an
alternative to this?

Regards,
Kristjan Kelt

Re: Tapestry Templating

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I merged the tapestry-templating project as a sub--module of tapx.
I'm sorry that I broke the URLs for the JavaDoc ... I'll see what I
can do to fix it.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 9:02 AM, kristjankelt <kr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I remembered that there is a module that will allow me to generate Tapestry
> pages "offline" - tapestry-templating. I did not need such a feature before
> but now when I started to check it, I found that the Tapestry homepage
> (http://tapestry.apache.org/) refers to the non existing page
> http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry-templating/.
>
> After little googling, I found this
> http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapx/tapx-templating/index.html page but
> it also refers to mostly non existing content.
>
> Does anybody have an idea what is the status of this project or is there an
> alternative to this?
>
> Regards,
> Kristjan Kelt

Howard M. Lewis Ship