Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/02 17:25:14 UTC

Re: Text wrapping in timeline and popular message/links (ESME-112 and ESME-186)

I wanted to test in IE7, but I cannot sign up for a new account on my machine (localhost:8080).
Is the signup page broken or is it only me?

/Anne

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
I don't get an error at all - it just looks like the signup button isn't working, it just refreshes the page but doesn't sing me up.

From what I can tell it is an IE issue (tested on IE6/7/8) as it works on FF.

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Until I can signup with IE7/8 I cannot test it unfortunately, but can confirm that it looks good on FF (Win)

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.