Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by ph...@orange.com on 2016/11/15 07:47:32 UTC

REST provenance api search options

Hello,

My SW context : nifi 1.0.0/ubuntu

 I am trying to use the provenance search options . I have the Id of my processor ie (ProcessorID ) but it’s not very clear for me how to fill the searchableFields.

Is something  as the following to be right  ? and in this case where do i put the ProcessorID? in the field or  in the Id ? and what for label?

curl -i -X PUT -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -d '{"searchableFields":[{"id":"ProcessorID","field":"processorId","label":"Component ID","type":"STRING"}]}

' http://localhost:8080/nifi-api/provenance/search-options’

​ please can you clarify ? with an example ?

Best regards

phil

[Description : Description : Description : cid:image002.gif@01CDFAED.D49218F0]<http://www.orange.com/>
Philippe Gibert