Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Poko Booth <po...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/26 12:17:18 UTC

Same panel, different ids and models, used more than once in the same page: "panel's component...has the same wicket:id as another component already added at the same level"

Hi all,
I'm probably doing something wrong here:

I have a long data entry page in which at some point user has to enter
address information 2-3 times [for different objects].
I created a panel with 4 fields [city/postal code/street/number]. The panel
takes an IModel<Address> in its constructor and the textfields are declared
with PropertyModels to this one.
So, I add two panels to the page's form, with different ids and different
models and I get the:
"The component [MarkupContainer [Component id = street]] has the same
wicket:id as another component already added at the same level".

Any ideas?
Thanx,
Poko

Re: Same panel, different ids and models, used more than once in the same page: "panel's component...has the same wicket:id as another component already added at the same level"

Posted by Poko Booth <po...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, don't bother. My bad.
I don't even dare to try to explain what was wrong, you will block me :)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
show the code