Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> on 2001/12/06 17:01:35 UTC

Re: Checking that mail was sent

Best bet is to look in the repositories (either file or db) to see if the
message to him is still there.  You can also check the mailet log as the
remote delivery mailet logs as it tries to connect to a given server.  From
the logs, you can't see the message per se, but you can see who it is trying
to send to.

Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/