Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2006/08/09 23:01:38 UTC

[SOLVED] Re: How to get whole bizData (or contextObject) object from javascript flow function?

Eric Meyer provided the solution:

Send the bizData as a request Attribute and retrieve it back in the flow
function.

In the below sample, before calling

pipelineUtil.processToStream("render/renderPage", bizData, fos)

We added:

    Map objectModel = ContextHelper.getObjectModel(this.context);
    Request request = ObjectModelHelper.getRequest(objectModel);
    request.setAttribute("bizData", bizData);

   Then in the flow function we retrieved the bizData as follows:

var bizData = cocoon.request.getAttribute("bizData");
cocoon.sendPage("render/renderPageView, bizData);

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.