Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Sc...@lotus.com on 2000/10/02 17:43:48 UTC

Re: XSLT and XML Schema April Draft

> Is there
> a mam with XLST to catch the element with

Mam?

XSLT and Xalan currently have no schema awareness.  I am hoping that we can
create some extensions soon that do this kind of thing.  But the API in
Xerces for Schema is not tied down yet, so this will be problematic.

-scott

                    David Delgranche
                    <compagnon.ball004@rd.francet        To:     "xalan-dev@xml.apache.org" <xa...@xml.apache.org>
                    elecom.fr>                           cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    Sent by: silic001@lotus.com          Subject:     XSLT and XML Schema April Draft

                    10/02/00 07:51 AM
                    Please respond to xalan-dev

Hi,

I just start using Xalan to apply a stylesheet to my XML schema. But I
have some problems and perhaps someone could help me.
I'm using the draft of April for the writing of my XML schema. Is there
a mam with XLST to catch the element with given minOccurs and
maxOccurs?  Is there also a mean to catch the different values in an
enumeration?
I hope somebody could help me solving these problems!

Thanks

David.

David DELGRANCHE
Prestataire SILICOM chez France Telecom R&D
Lannion France