Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by antarix <ce...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/31 01:14:11 UTC

a real solution about maxThreads??

Hi there!!!

  Does anybody know about a solution about this message in log:

SEVERE : All threads(*) are currently busy * Increase maxThreads or check
servlet status

I have been searching on google, but I can´t find a solution.

I use Apache-Tomcat 5.5.14, RHEL3,JDK1.5.0

Tnxs in advance!!!

Re: a real solution about maxThreads??

Posted by Leon Rosenberg <ro...@googlemail.com>.
a) increasing max threads count in connector tag in server.xml
or
b) check why you are out of threads by performing a threaddump and examining it.

leon