Posted to users@camel.apache.org by magner58 <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/25 15:02:23 UTC

PollingConsumerPollStrategy for AMQPComponent endpoint

I try to use my custom PollingConsumerPollStrategy for AMQPComponent
endpoint, but my enpoint can't be created.

Caused by: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to
resolve endpoint:
amqp:queue:broadcast.MY_QUEUE?pollStrategy=%23MyPollingConsumerPollStrategy
due to: There are 1 parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check
the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties
of the endpoint. Unknown
parameters=[{pollStrategy=#MyPollingConsumerPollStrategy}]
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent.validateParameters(DefaultComponent.java:148)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent.createEndpoint(DefaultComponent.java:105)

In my RouteBuilder I do the following:

JndiRegistry registry = (JndiRegistry)
((PropertyPlaceholderDelegateRegistry)
getContext().getRegistry()).getRegistry();

registry.bind(LoaderPollingConsumerPollStrategy.class.getSimpleName(), new
MyPollingConsumerPollStrategy());

(AMQPComponent) AMQPComponent.amqpComponent("My AMQP broker URI");

Endpoint amqpEndpoint =
this.amqpComponent.createEndpoint("amqp:queue:broadcast.MY_QUEUE?pollStrategy=#MyPollingConsumerPollStrategy");
// ResolveEndpointFailedException here

Re: PollingConsumerPollStrategy for AMQPComponent endpoint

Posted by "dmytro.puzhay" <dm...@gmail.com>.
Switching to another account

Re: PollingConsumerPollStrategy for AMQPComponent endpoint

Posted by "dmytro.puzhay" <dm...@gmail.com>.
Created new issue for that: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6844

Re: PollingConsumerPollStrategy for AMQPComponent endpoint

Posted by magner58 <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus,

thanks for answer. So how one should react on permanent errors happened
during consumption using polling consumer? In our case queue went wrong.

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 3:02 PM, magner58 <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I try to use my custom PollingConsumerPollStrategy for AMQPComponent
> endpoint, but my enpoint can't be created.
>
> Caused by: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to
> resolve endpoint:
> amqp:queue:broadcast.MY_QUEUE?pollStrategy=%23MyPollingConsumerPollStrategy
> due to: There are 1 parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check
> the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties
> of the endpoint. Unknown
> parameters=[{pollStrategy=#MyPollingConsumerPollStrategy}]
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent.validateParameters(DefaultComponent.java:148)
>         at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent.createEndpoint(DefaultComponent.java:105)
>
> In my RouteBuilder I do the following:
>
> JndiRegistry registry = (JndiRegistry)
> ((PropertyPlaceholderDelegateRegistry)
> getContext().getRegistry()).getRegistry();
>
> registry.bind(LoaderPollingConsumerPollStrategy.class.getSimpleName(), new
> MyPollingConsumerPollStrategy());
>
> (AMQPComponent) AMQPComponent.amqpComponent("My AMQP broker URI");
>
> Endpoint amqpEndpoint =
> this.amqpComponent.createEndpoint("amqp:queue:broadcast.MY_QUEUE?pollStrategy=#MyPollingConsumerPollStrategy");
> // ResolveEndpointFailedException here

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com