Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Lionel van den Berg <li...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/06 06:26:08 UTC

Message appears to be sent but not received

Another kind of vague one. We have found from our application logs at site
that some messages that we are sending appear to be sent OK on one end but
are never received by the subscriber.

This seems to coincide with topics where the traffic volume is low, does
anyone have any pointers on where to look first?

Re: Message appears to be sent but not received

Posted by Lionel van den Berg <li...@gmail.com>.
I’m glad it was my code too, and expected it to be. At least now I have
some additional ideas for debugging I’m the future.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.

Posted by Lionel van den Berg <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lionel van den Berg <li...@gmail.com>.