Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by AB...@atgf.com on 2001/11/23 15:21:19 UTC

RE: Accessing service deployed on Apache server from Visual Basic

This is what we are doing! The VB guy is programming the visuals and the
java guy is programming the server side. Working very well and each guy gets
to do what they do best. (The learning curve on the high level MS stuff was
too high for us, the low level MS SOAP gives us a bit more flexibility)

Allen