Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Jason Harrop <jh...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/19 10:15:57 UTC

HWPF dependency on HSSF

Hi

I would like to create a jar containing only the stuff necessary to
work with HWPF.

I can remove hssf, except that 5 classes in org.apache.poi.ddf depend
on org.apache.poi.hssf.record.RecordFormatException

Could RecordFormatException be moved from org.apache.poi.hssf to
org.apache.poi or org.apache.poi.ddf?

If this change makes sense, please let me know where you'd prefer it,
and I will supply the simple patch.

thanks

Jason

Re: HWPF dependency on HSSF