Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by santas <be...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/01/16 06:03:10 UTC

help related to jsp

Hi All

       I have included one jsp in my Portlet. Now can any body tell me ways
to access values of form elements on that
jsp. I am trying to get values of text boxes from the form an jsp

Thanks

Re: help related to jsp

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@gmail.com>.
Make your form action a portlet action URL by either using the portlet
tag lib or by using createActionURL()  API call of RenderResponse.

Then, in your portlet's processAction, you can get the form values by
using actionRequest.getParameter() just like with a servlet.

I would suggest reading the portlet 1.0 specifications before under
taking serious portlet development.

http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/review/jsr168/

-aaron

RE: help related to jsp