Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Gareth Reakes <ga...@parthenoncomputing.com> on 2005/06/24 15:16:36 UTC

web site

Hey all,

	xerces-c website is now changed over, xerces-j one will be updated
sometime next week (to point to the charter etc). If anyone has any
suggestions, fixes, content then please give me a shout. Also we have a
very basic xerces.apache.org. Would love content for that as well -
especially a front page.

Cheers,

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Managing Director      Parthenon Computing
+44-1865-811184                  http://www.parthcomp.com

Re: web site

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@parthenoncomputing.com>.
Hi Michael,

	Thats great! I was getting very very bored of sorting that out :) Have
you changed over any references to to the old mailing lists? The other
thing I was hoping to do was to create mostly the same menus on the left
hand side for all the sub projects to give a feeling of consistency. We
also have to update the graphics to reflect the fact we are not an
Apache XML project any more. Jesse has a top level one for us and we
will hopefully have the rest early next week.

Cheers,

Gareth

Re: web site

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@parthenoncomputing.com>.