Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by haomarch <ma...@126.com> on 2020/05/12 14:56:05 UTC

[Disscussion] Remove 'Create Stream'

There are serveral reasons make it hard to apply to production systems

1. No recovery.
2. Lack of data integrity assurance, especially when the stream was reboot.
3. Users do not understand the details of 'Create Stream', difficult to
trace and debug.

Shall we remove the 'create stream' flow?

Re: [Disscussion] Remove 'Create Stream'

Posted by Jacky Li <ja...@qq.com>.
+1, we should improve it in community

Regards,
Jacky