Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Venkata Suneel Babu Mallela <su...@simplifydc.com> on 2014/09/16 15:20:43 UTC

Error Importing Sql Dumpfile

HI All,

I'm trying to configure DataBase replication for ACS 4.4.0, and followed the below steps.

1.       I've exported the existing data of master  using the command "mysqldump -u root -p --all-databases --master-data > dbdump.db".

2.       When I tried to import dumpfile into the slave using the command "mysql -u root -p < /root/dbdump.db", I'm getting the below error,

[root@pocdb02 ~]# mysql -u root < dbdump.db
ERROR 1449 (HY000) at line 11293: The user specified as a definer ('cloud'@'%') does not exist

Can anyone please advise how to resolve this problem?

Thank you,
Suneel Mallela

Re: Error Importing Sql Dumpfile

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.
Hi Suneel,

You will need to grant your cloud user access to the databases accordingly.

e.g.

grant all privileges on cloud.* to cloud@'%'

Hope this helps,
Ian