Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Raja Pullela <ra...@citrix.com> on 2015/03/12 04:38:39 UTC

access to Jenkins

Hi,

Can  someone please give me access to the http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/ ?
There is a build script that is having an issue and would like to check it out.

Thanks,
Raja

RE: access to Jenkins

Posted by Raja Pullela <ra...@citrix.com>.
Thank you Rajani!  Yes... saw one of the jobs was had an "out of memory" issue - system related.
Will see what I can do?

Any help on jenkins is appreciated. created a user for you.
I tried to fix the master build jobs. But, I didnt see any issues with the job as such. Failures are system failures.

~Rajani

Re: access to Jenkins

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.