Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/01 13:20:58 UTC

Please assign me these tickets: TOMEE-2501, TOMEE-2500, TOMEE-2496

I created these tickets while working on a couple of "It's Easy!" articles
(as examples) and need to be able to change their status and make other
edits which I cannot do as the reporter.

Haste would be greatly appreciated!

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson

Re: Please assign me these tickets: TOMEE-2501, TOMEE-2500, TOMEE-2496

Posted by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good, Cesar. Thank you for your diligence!

Posted by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Richard,