Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Yosuke Yamatani <s1...@center.wakayama-u.ac.jp> on 2014/11/26 10:21:38 UTC

Where is the SVN repository only for OpenJPA project ?

Dear sir/madam

Hello, I’m Yosuke Yamatani.
I’m a graduate student at Wakayama University, Japan.
I study software evolution in OSS projects through the analysis of SVN
repositories.
I found the entire ASF repository, but I would like to mirror the SVN
repository only for your project.
Could you let me know how to get your repository ?

Sincerely yours.
Yosuke

Re: Where is the SVN repository only for OpenJPA project ?

Posted by Yosuke Yamatani <s1...@center.wakayama-u.ac.jp>.
Thank you for your advice!!
I'll try them.

Thank you so much again.