Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net> on 2005/04/12 16:28:04 UTC

Status Whiteboard (was Re: Thinning out 1.3 issues)

steveking <st...@gmx.ch> writes:

> issue 1809: "replace svn_client_ls"
> has some importance for TSVN. Right now, the "repository browser" has
> no way of telling if an URL passed to it refers to a file or a folder
> when it calls svn_client_ls(). In most cases, this isn't a
> problem. But if a user enters an URL for a file, and svn_client_ls()
> is executed for that file URL, the repo browser shows the file as a
> folder, with a file of the same name as its content.
> So when this issue get's implemented, that could be avoided.

Steve:

I suggested to Karl, and he agreed, that our issue tracker should
allow select non-core-Subversion teams to annotate issues which are
important to them.  So I've added the following keywords to the
Subversion issue tracker configuration:

    tortoisesvn
    svk
    cvs2svn
    viewcvs
    subclipse

The list is not meant to indicate eliteness or anything -- we've no
problems with adding new keywords for new groups.

I've added a "tortoisesvn" keyword to issue #1809 for you.  Feel free
to use that keyword elsewhere to indicate issues you particularly care
about.

And the invitation to do the same goes out to all non-core-Subversion
teams listed above.  Those not listed, if you have a burning desire
for the solution to a particular issue, mail the dev@ list and ask for
a keyword of your own.

Re: Status Whiteboard (was Re: Thinning out 1.3 issues)

Posted by SteveKing <st...@gmx.ch>.
C. Michael Pilato wrote:
> I suggested to Karl, and he agreed, that our issue tracker should
> allow select non-core-Subversion teams to annotate issues which are
> important to them.  So I've added the following keywords to the
> Subversion issue tracker configuration:
>
>     tortoisesvn
>     svk
>     cvs2svn
>     viewcvs
>     subclipse
>
> The list is not meant to indicate eliteness or anything -- we've no
> problems with adding new keywords for new groups.
>
> I've added a "tortoisesvn" keyword to issue #1809 for you.  Feel free
> to use that keyword elsewhere to indicate issues you particularly care
> about.

Thanks. I just added the keyword to some (for TSVN) important issues.

Stefan

--
        ___
   oo  // \\      "De Chelonian Mobile"