Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2018/12/27 13:16:51 UTC

Jenkins Configuration - Space Consumptions

Hi to all,

currently we are consuming 18 GiB of space on the Jenkins Master which
seemed to be caused by the configuration in our builds which keep
the build artifacts for 10 builds (on master) and 5 on each branch.

I will change the configuration to keep only 5 builds on Masters and
only a single one on the branches...

If there are any objections please raise your hand...

I will start with Maven Core builds.
Afterwards I will continue with the other build configurations...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise