Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ruud Steltenpool <sv...@steltenpower.com> on 2005/03/01 21:30:44 UTC

special deadline arrangement (Re: international conference on Scalable Vector Graphics)

That's why i had a remark on the deadline, but i'll be more explicit:

Anything before March 15th is ok (as a special Batik/FOP arrangement).
Remember it's just a short abstract at this stage.

After that you can still submit, but the later, the less we can promise.

Cheers,

Ruud (happily pressing Refresh at the abstract list :-) )
http://www.svgopen.org/2005

Antonio Gomes said:
> The deadline for submitions was 1st march ...

Because i just