Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/04 05:09:40 UTC

Drill Log file plugin not working in Drill 1.14

Hi,
I am using Drill 1.14 and followed these  instructions
<https://drill.apache.org/docs/logfile-plugin/>to read log files of any
format in drill.

When I insert the log plugin in the storage plugin , it is complaining that
its is not valid JSON  , though I already verified it through JSON
validator and it seems to be  correct .
Pasted the storage plugin here <https://pastebin.com/ATWxHFqQ>

Thanks,
Divya

Re: Drill Log file plugin not working in Drill 1.14

Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.
All PRs first undergo code review, even doc updates.
Then PRs are merged by the Apache committer.

Kind regards,
Arina

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arina,

Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Divya,

You can create PR for docs update. Charles and Bridget can review it.
Example of the PR - https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/1479 <https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/1479>

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much Paul !

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Divya,

https://github.com/cgivre/drill/blob/24556d857cbbe7aa2baa1fc6cbd85fb614b5d975/exec/java-exec/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/exec/store/log/README.md <https://github.com/cgivre/drill/blob/24556d857cbbe7aa2baa1fc6cbd85fb614b5d975/exec/java-exec/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/exec/store/log/README.md>