Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2012/05/09 13:41:28 UTC

svn reorganisation

Code reorgansiation done.

The layout is now:

Root:
## https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jena/

/trunk/jena-core        # Was Jena2/jena/trunk
/trunk/jena-iri
/trunk/jena-arq
/trunk/jena-examples
/trunk/jena-fuseki
/trunk/jena-larq
/trunk/jena-sdb
/trunk/jena-tdb
/trunk/jena-parent
/trunk/apache-jena

You can checkout all these at once or checkout individual modules.

To checkout all the main modules:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jena/trunk Jena

then in Eclipse import all the projects.  The trunk/ has a svn:ignore
including .metadata so if you check out all the projects, go to that
place as a new Eclipse workspace and import all the projects in one go
it should just work.

I'm not using this setup - I have a workspace elsewhere, not rooted as
the Jena checkout directory, and import the projects into that.  Having
fixed up the .project files, all the Eclipse projects "just worked" for me.

To check out an individual module:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jena/trunk/jena-core

Other changes:

POMs updated:
   <name> is name of the module (help Eclipse import).
   removed incubator references
   mailing list names updated
   URLs updated
   Not the <version>

	Andy

Re: svn reorganisation

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com>.
Andy Seaborne wrote:
> Code reorgansiation done.
>
> The layout is now:
>
> Root:
> ## https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jena/
>
> /trunk/jena-core        # Was Jena2/jena/trunk
> /trunk/jena-iri
> /trunk/jena-arq
> /trunk/jena-examples
> /trunk/jena-fuseki
> /trunk/jena-larq
> /trunk/jena-sdb
> /trunk/jena-tdb
> /trunk/jena-parent
> /trunk/apache-jena

Yeah, thanks Andy.

A little bit of 'spring cleaning'... we just need the spring back here in UK.

Paolo

Re: svn reorganisation

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 09/05/12 12:41, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> Code reorganisation done.
>
> The layout is now:
>
> Root:
> ## https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jena/
>
> /trunk/jena-core # Was Jena2/jena/trunk
> /trunk/jena-iri
> /trunk/jena-arq
> /trunk/jena-examples
> /trunk/jena-fuseki
> /trunk/jena-larq
> /trunk/jena-sdb
> /trunk/jena-tdb
> /trunk/jena-parent
> /trunk/apache-jena

and all the apache released tags are under /tags

/tags/apache-jena-2.7.0-incubating/
/tags/jena-arq-2.9.0-incubating/
/tags/jena-core-2.7.0-incubating/
/tags/jena-fuseki-0.2.1-incubating/
/tags/jena-iri-0.9.0-incubating/
/tags/jena-larq-1.0.0-incubating/
/tags/jena-tdb-0.9.0-incubating/
/tags/jena-top-0-incubating/

which is mildly OK because all the relases (bar one) named the RC tag
(driver error).

all branches under /jena2 have been moved:

/branches/jena-owl2
/branches/tdb-hash-ids

Now feel free to start on the build process and discussing what the
downloads should be.

Uber jar - but how uber-ish?