Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/03/28 22:50:34 UTC

[Nutch Wiki] Trivial Update of "JerriHarr" by JerriHarr

Dear Wiki user,

The "JerriHarr" page has been changed by JerriHarr:
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/JerriHarr

New page:
Hi, I am Jake Hy. What I really enjoy carrying out is to climb and I'll is starting something else along with keep in mind this. I work as a good solid computer operator though I plan on changing it. Ct is the place I love a large percentage of but I may have to move in a year or two. Check out my net site here: http://www.beamload.info/story.php?title=pangrango-2-hotel-indonesia-mega-travel<<BR>>
<<BR>>
my web site ... [[http://gof2wiki.pf-control.de/mediawiki-1.18.1/index.php?title=Benutzer:JennyT49|Batam Indonesia Tourist Attractions]]