Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Anto Paul <an...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/30 16:42:48 UTC

[users@httpd] doing a server side redirect with URL rewriting.

Hi all,
  I need help with mod_rewrite. I need to prefix all urls with a a
directory name
based on the host name. The directory name is to be read from a flat
file. If it is mapped to Tomcat it should hand over the new request to
Tomcat. All should happen without the client knowing this. Is it
possible ?.
 If yes can you people help me to configure this

Thanks in advance

Anto Paul

--
To strive,to seek,to find and not to yield