Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by David Waite <ma...@akuma.org> on 2004/02/08 04:48:26 UTC

good overview of xmlstore impl?

I've been trying for a substantial amount of time today to figure out
the underlying objects for xmlbeans (v1). I have a bit of a nebulous
understanding now, but I am wondering if there is any lower-level
documents describing what splays and goobers are. I cannot find either
an architectural document, any diagrams, or (for that matter) comments
on the actual types being used.

Is there any good overview of what is going on underneath the covers?
has any of this changed so far for v2?

-David Waite