Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by rab ra <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/11 17:37:51 UTC

Hadoop on multiple user mode?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "rab ra" <ra...@gmail.com>
Date: 11 Nov 2013 20:11
Subject: Hadoop on multiple user mode
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org" <us...@hadoop.apache.org>

Hello

I want to configure hadoop so that it is started as user admin and more
than one user can launch job. I notice that while i submit job as a guest
user, the map process is executed as admin user. I print user home in my
main code as well as inside map process. Is there a way span map process a
job submitting user?

Re: Hadoop on multiple user mode?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

In MR2 over YARN, you'll need to configure the LinuxContainerExecutor
instead.

--
Harsh J

Re: Hadoop on multiple user mode?