Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Koen Vingerhoets <ko...@ubench.com> on 2002/09/02 13:25:36 UTC

[users@httpd] Current sessions

Hi,

is there a way to show the people currently connected to the Apache server?
You can check "current sessions" in IIS, is there a similar way for Apache?
It would be nice if we could see it on a page, as we can't reboot our
application with peepz connected (ok we can but they don't like it :)

Thanks,

Koen

Met vriendelijke groet,

Koen Vingerhoets

***** UBench nv *****
http://www.ubench.com
The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential,
and is intended only for use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure,reproduction, distribution or other
use of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

by reply
transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

RE: [users@httpd] Current sessions

Posted by Koen Vingerhoets <ko...@ubench.com>.
Hi,

thanks :) Was even easy to add :s
I thought there was a way of getting more info but this will have to do I
guess :)

Met vriendelijke groet,

Koen Vingerhoets

Check out mod_status. The documentation will show how to enable it and how
to interpret the output. As the concept of 'concurrent users' is a rather
feeble one within the stateless HTTP protocol.

Dw.

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>.