Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Zhou Wu <zw...@yahoo.com> on 2011/02/11 18:11:29 UTC

An API provides viewing/highlighting/bookmarking documents for Jackrabbit

For a long time, I wanted to find a simple way to do viewing/highlighting
documents in the search results -- and I couldn't. Now a solution has shown
up for a few popular file types such as MS Word, PDF, RTF for it.  The flash
(SWF) viewer should work with all platform. The view (Plug-in that works
with IE, FireFox, and Chome on  Windows ).  Please take a look at
  http://jackrabbit.elookinto.com/jackrabbit/ Elookinto Viewer with
Jackrabbit . And  here is the  http://elookinto.com/elconverter/ Elookinto
API .