Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by David Russell <da...@syncglobal.net> on 2013/01/28 22:58:42 UTC

Unable to log into the admin console

I have install cloud stack 4.0 on CentOS 6.3. I am unable to log in to the
admin console in the web UI. I get an error that there is no /client/api/
and that the servlet is unavailable.

David Russell

Network Technician

SyncGlobal Telecom

O - 678 821-1133│F - 770 537-6107│david_russell@syncglobal.net

 <http://www.syncglobal.net/> http://www.syncglobal.net

Re: Unable to log into the admin console

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
I see mysql connection issues in the Mgmnt logs

1. -01-28 10:15:05,835 ERROR [db.Transaction.Transaction] (main:null)
Unexpected exception:

2. com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException:
Could not create connection to database server. Attempted reconnect 3
times. Giving up.

3.         at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

4.         at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAcce
ssorImpl.java:57)

5.         at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstru
ctorAccessorImpl.java:45)

6.         at
java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)

7.         at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)

8.         at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:386)

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.