Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl> on 2007/05/20 15:56:22 UTC

T4.1.1 Validation issue - clientside + decoration works, but getHasErrors is false?

I must be missing something very trivial here.
I have a form with some 'required' validation specified, in the onSubmit I
check for getHasErrors()==true. The strange thing is that this is always
false, but the form *does* contain errors. What's more - the fields are
properly decorated as having errors, and when I switch on client side
validation - these errors are (also) picked up.

So... why is it that getHasErrors() remains false?

Thanks,
-J.

Re: T4.1.1 Validation issue - clientside + decoration works, but getHasErrors is false?

Posted by Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl>.
Silly mistake indeed. I forgot to include a "delegate" attribute on the
form.

-J.