Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Fabio Latrofa <fl...@sivaspa.com> on 2003/03/28 15:46:27 UTC

JetspeedL10NTag

I would like to suggest a little changing to the JetspeedL10NTag class. The
idea is to use JetspeedLocalizationService getLocale(Rundata) method to
obtain the localized key string.

    public int doStartTag() throws JspException
    {
        JetspeedRunData data = (JetspeedRunData)
pageContext.getAttribute(JspService.RUNDATA, PageContext.REQUEST_SCOPE);

        JetspeedLocalizationService jls = (JetspeedLocalizationService)
TurbineServices.getInstance().getService(LocalizationService.SERVICE_NAME);

        try
        {
            ConcreteElement result = null;
            try
            {
                result = new StringElement(Localization.getString(this.key,
jls.getLocale(data)));

I've tried it and seems to work. What do you think about it?

Regards,

Fabio Latrofa

Questa e-mail e' stata verificata dal sistema di antivirus della Siva S.P.A.

RE: JetspeedL10NTag

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
Fabio,

Sounds good. Could you please open up a Bugzilla issue for this as a
reminder for to me to look at it. A patch attachment would also be nice.
Thanks!

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/