Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Евгений Король <ff...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/12 08:20:54 UTC

Russification of the program

Hello. How do I translate the program into Russian? But not all program. I
need just Tree from PDFDebugger in Russian language.

Re: Russification of the program

Posted by Евгений Король <ff...@gmail.com>.
I founded org.apache.pdfbox.cos.COSName.java. In this file i tried to
change English strings to Russian, but when i try to compile, its write
that failed tests

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 12.03.2019 um 09:20 schrieb Евгений Король:
> Hello. How do I translate the program into Russian? But not all program. I
> need just Tree from PDFDebugger in Russian language.

Just look at the pdfdebugger subproject. However the tree element names
are part of the PDF specification, so they can't be changed. All you
could change is the menu items.

However I doubt this makes sense to "russify" the program. It is for
very advanced users, and these usually understand english.

Tilman