Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ken Anderson <Ke...@iowa.gov> on 2007/12/26 23:32:56 UTC

Dynamically adding text fields

I have a use case that will require the user to add multiple text fields to a
form using an add button. Looking at the wicket examples I don't see
anything like this. Is there a component that matches this use case? Any
hints on how to proceed are appreciated.

Re: Dynamically adding text fields

Posted by Thomas Kappler <tk...@googlemail.com>.
On Dec 26, 2007 11:32 PM, Ken Anderson <Ke...@iowa.gov> wrote:

> I have a use case that will require the user to add multiple text fields to a
> form using an add button.

See this wiki page:
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/forms-with-dynamic-elements.html

Have a list of text fields, create a ListView based on this list, and
add the ListView to a WebMarkupContainer or similar.

Cheers,
Thomas