Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by solenweg <da...@hotmail.com> on 2009/07/10 12:33:07 UTC

Re: Problem using ExtractingRequestHandler with tomcat

I'm in the same situation, but is not getting what this ant example is about.
Can't find anything in solr about it. Could I get anyone to write a little
more specific what one have to do to get rid of the Error loading class
'org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingRequestHandler' exception.

Thanks.

-