Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/20 16:57:42 UTC

dependencies.dependency.version is missing for jboss-seam

Hi,
  I am using maven 2.0.9 to setup my seam project. I have my project's
parent set to org.jboss.seam.root. In the pom.xml for org.jboss.seam.root,
the version for jboss-seam has been set to 2.1.0.CR1 in
dependencyManagement. Hence, I do not have add version element to the
dependency of jboss-seam on my project. However, a error
"dependencies.dependency.version is missing" occurs. For the other
dependencies, there is no such problems. I check all dependencies,
jboss-seam is packaged as ejb. Does this package cause this problem? Any
clue?

Regards,
Rice

Re: dependencies.dependency.version is missing for jboss-seam

Posted by Rice Yeh <ri...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it is because I do not have <type>ejb</type> specified.

Thanks,
Rice

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.