Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Laurent Cottereau <la...@cottereau.name> on 2012/11/26 11:59:46 UTC

Injection into filters with Tomcat

Hello,

I have been trying without success to inject an EntityManager into a Filter
on Tomcat 6. Is that supposed to be possible with CODI ? If so, is there
anything special I should look into ? Is @Advanced the correct annotation I
should use on the filter ?

Thank you in advance for any help you will be able to provide me,

--
  Laurent Cottereau
  laurent@cottereau.name

Re: Injection into filters with Tomcat