Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2017/08/22 10:06:39 UTC

HBase connection problems on Flink 1.3.1

Hi to all,
I'm trying to connect to HBase on Flink 1.3.1 but it seems that
*HBaseConfiguration.create()* doesn't work correctly (because zookeper
properties are not read from hbase-site.xml).
I've also tried to put the hbase-site.xml in the flink conf folder but it
didn't work..

What should I do? I didn't have any problem before with Flink 1.2

Thanks in advance,
Flavio

Re: HBase connection problems on Flink 1.3.1

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Thanks for sharing your solution with the community Flavio.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.