Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/02 22:04:23 UTC

Trafodion 1.3 and Hortonworks

Hi,

It's my understanding that Trafodion supports both CDH 5.4.4 and CDH 5.4.5
and, therefore, HBase 1.0.

What about HDP 2.2? It uses HBase 0.98.4.

*working on the 1.3 Provisioning Guide*

Gunnar

Re: Trafodion 1.3 and Hortonworks

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Steve!

Posted by Amanda Moran <am...@esgyn.com>.
+1 to Steve.

Thanks.

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 9:31 AM, Steve Varnau <st...@esgyn.com> wrote:

> The daily test automation has been running on both HDP and CDH distros for
> a long time.  That is only one aspect of the QA testing, but Trafodion has
> been developed, regression tested, and supported on both distros.
>

> --Steve

Amanda Moran

RE: Trafodion 1.3 and Hortonworks

Posted by Amanda Moran <am...@esgyn.com>.
HDP 2.2

wrote:

> Hi Amanda,
>
> Thanks for the CDH clarification.
>
> What about HDP?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gunnar
>
> On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 2:05 PM, Amanda Moran <am...@esgyn.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Trafodion support CDH 5.2 and 5.3 both on HBase 0.98.
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 1:04 PM, Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> It's my understanding that Trafodion supports both CDH 5.4.4 and CDH
>>> 5.4.5 and, therefore, HBase 1.0.
>>>
>>> What about HDP 2.2? It uses HBase 0.98.4.
>>>
>>> *working on the 1.3 Provisioning Guide*
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Gunnar
>>> *If you think you can you can, if you think you can't you're right.*
>>>

>> --
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Amanda Moran

> Gunnar

Amanda Moran

Re: Trafodion 1.3 and Hortonworks

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amanda,

Posted by Amanda Moran <am...@esgyn.com>.

wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It's my understanding that Trafodion supports both CDH 5.4.4 and CDH 5.4.5
> and, therefore, HBase 1.0.
>
> What about HDP 2.2? It uses HBase 0.98.4.
>
> *working on the 1.3 Provisioning Guide*

> Gunnar

Amanda Moran