Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Heinz, Michael William" <mi...@merck.com> on 2004/02/20 14:37:19 UTC

Building custom components...

Can someone point me to a list of prequisites for building jmeter? I pulled
down the source, installed ant, but now it appears to be looking for other
bits of jakarta infrastructure (the logger, for example) that don't seem to
be available standalone.

We're doing long runs (as long as a week) and even CSV format will generate
gigs of data in that time frame. Currently I'm post-processing the CSV files
with a java program that generates statistics for discrete intervals - for
example, the average load time over 5 minutes - but I'd like to build it
right into jmeter.

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New
Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known outside the
United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD and in Japan, as
Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail
and then delete it from your system.