Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Daniel Lydiard <dl...@hotmail.com> on 2006/01/24 02:36:04 UTC

IBinding getBoolean(), what do i use with Tapestry 4.0?

I'm in the middle of upgrading from tapestry 3 -> 4, and some component i downloaded (ValidCheckbox) uses IBinding getBoolean(), which uses Tapestry.evaluateBoolean().  Both don't exist for 4.0, what can I use that gives the same functionality?

Thanks.

Re: IBinding getBoolean(), what do i use with Tapestry 4.0?

Posted by Derick Fernando <de...@thelabllc.com>.
Hi,

If you are looking for a ValidCheckBox of sorts, in 4.0 you can just use
the Checkbox component from the framework and use a "required" validator.

Hope that helps.

Daniel Lydiard wrote:
> I'm in the middle of upgrading from tapestry 3 -> 4, and some component i downloaded (ValidCheckbox) uses IBinding getBoolean(), which uses Tapestry.evaluateBoolean().  Both don't exist for 4.0, what can I use that gives the same functionality?
>
> Thanks.

> http://www.eset.com

Derick Fernando
Lead Architect