Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by albertoscarina <al...@smpdirect.com> on 2002/02/02 02:33:36 UTC

Tomcat/Catalina hang until I press Control-C

Hi Tomcat User

I am using Catalina for my program connect through ODBC - MySQL
Sometimes my program works well, but sometimes the Catalina hang/waiting
until I press Control-C (Ctrl-C) the program run again
It seems like they waiting something
May be the connection to database is still open, and the Tomcat is still
waiting until
it closed, I check all the source code related to connection but can't find
any problem
It's happen after I leave my program without any input for minutes of hours.

Is there any suggestion from you guys ?
or you can help me to list all the tools to solve this problem

thanks

Albert Oscarina