Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by James Mao <ja...@iona.com> on 2007/02/12 03:13:23 UTC

JMS address wsdl extension

Hi,

I'm working on porting wsdl2service from tools to tools2, i have reused
the wsdldefinition builder in the rt.
But i found that the jms extension schema is not consist with the one in
tools.

Several address extensions are lost. e.g
DestinationStyle
jndiProviderURL
initialContextFactory
UseMessageIDAsCorrelationID
DurableSubscriberName

I'm not jms expert, so i would like ask our jms guru, if those
attributes are needed any more?

BTW, the namespace in jms.xsd is http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms,
and we use the jms.xjb to change the namespace to
http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms

Is it necessary?  why not use http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms
directly in jms.xsd?

Thanks,
James.

Re: JMS address wsdl extension

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Hi James, I went through and tried to simplify the configuration a bit for
JMS. One of the issues that I noticed was that all the beans being generated
from jms.xsd were being put in org.apache.cxf.transports.jms, but the actual
transport was in org.apache.cxf.transport.jms. Instead of changing the
namespace to "http://cxf.apache.org/transport/jms", I changed the package
binding in jms.xjb. I could have changed the namespace to
"...transport/jms", but I didn't see the reason to. Java convention states
that the package names should not be plural, but I'm OK with having
pluralized names in schema.

I also removed some redundancy from the JMS schemas. All the schema types
seemed to have JMS prefixed in front of it. JMSAddressPolicyType is very
redundant as its already in the JMS namespace. So I simplified to
AddressType.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse